What you will need:
· T-shirt (or tote bag)
· Cute hands
· Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick White
· Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick Black
· Cardboard T-Shirt Board
· Creatology™ Pom Pom - White (optional) (or you can use googlie eyes)
· Foam Paint Dauber
· Paper Towels
· Paper Plate
Age Range: 3-5
Craft Time: 30 to 60 minutes
What to do:
1. Pre-wash the shirt to remove sizing.
2. Place t-shirt board inside the shirt. (This prevents the paint from seeping through to the other side of the shirt.)
3. Place black paint on the paper plate. Use the foam brush to paint black paint onto 4 fingers (not the thumb) and palm of the hand. Refer to photo before stamping. Practice on a scrap piece of paper first to get placement of the hand before printing on the shirt.
4. Overlap the palm portion when stamping to create the spider. Let dry.
5. Use thumbprints to stamp white eyeballs or use pom poms. Let dry and make a black spot in the center of the white eyes. Let dry.
6. Use white paint to draw lines from the top of the the shirt to the spiders. Let dry.
You can put these cute spiders on a tote or backpack too!
Adult supervision is required at all times.