Tiny Tots Academy LLC - Childcare Center

Summer Fun
SUMMER TIME FUN!
Pre-k fun!

Categories

Child care
Tip of The Week
Update
powered by

My Blog

Summer is here!

Woohoo! Summer is here!

Living in south Alabama we know that the weather is, for the most part, warm most of the year. That being said, there is something about summertime that is just relaxing! Everyone wants to be outside playing or in the water! In our area we are fortunate enough to have several water options; the beach, the rivers or Waterville! When Monday rolls around we can always tell who has been outside or in the water all weekend. Normally, it looks like 90% of the children have swim suit tan lines! Just remember to stay safe by wearing a hat and sunscreen when you're outside. If you would like to provide sunscreen or bug spray for your child, we would be happy to put it on them. Please see someone at the front so we can give you a "permission to administering medication" form fill it out. One will have to filled out each week. As you know we are doing snow cones every Wednesday at 2:30. If there is a problem with the weather or we need to switch the days, I will make sure to inform you. I am beginning to plan the 2014/2015 PreK school year. If your child is in PreK or will be going into that class in August, I will get with you about what they will need and provide you with all the information about our exciting year. Thank you for all your support.

12 Comments to Summer is here!:

Comments RSS
omega on Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:02 AM
This will take time, consequently you have to be sure you undoubtedly accomplish should be rescued!
Reply to comment

www.paperwritingpro.com on Friday, July 13, 2018 7:00 AM
Definitely, right thing to say at the right time has magnificent impact on others. Religion should not come between students in school, helping others irrespective he is Christian, Muslim or Hindu give them space and engaging each other is a right thing, say right thing when it’s needed.

resumesplanet.com reviews on Friday, December 14, 2018 7:28 AM
Summer is once again here! It is the time for children the play their hearts out, time for parents to give more chores, and the time for high school sweet hearts to go on dates together. Summer is just one of the best occasions for doing something, we can really maximize the amount of fun and enjoyment we have during this season. I, personally, spend my summer doing many part-time jobs, I believe it is the time where I can be really productive.

nike air max on Monday, July 25, 2016 1:09 AM
In our area we are fortunate enough to have several water options;
Reply to comment

Las Vegas SEO on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:00 AM
I'm glad to have found this blog. It was worth to read every bit of your writing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights regarding the matter. I couldn't agree more. Keep sharing!
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, October 22, 2018 12:45 AM
I will continue visiting this blog regularly.
Reply to comment

asdas on Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:53 PM
asd

zniżki replika Ray-Ban on Monday, December 24, 2018 10:10 PM
really looking for essay writing help as i want to pursue writing as a profession.
Reply to comment

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 7:12 AM
good
Reply to comment

international-benchrest.com on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:59 AM
Its great information for me that in Alabama temperature is almost high.I really felt great while reading this.I would like to share this information with my friends as well.
Reply to comment

papersplanet.com on Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:00 PM
Summer is here!i really love Summer season and its a wonderful blog and very inspiring too. I really like such type of posts and also get lots of information o0n it which so very new for me. Catch you soon!
Reply to comment

best essays review on Monday, February 04, 2019 3:38 PM
This is my favorite summer drink. Me and family rejoice on it throughout the summers. Much better taste than any other products.
Reply to comment